Back To School Basics
Never underestimate the selling potential of beginning early.
As a business owner, you curb your marketing towards the season. As your “Red, White, & Blue Sales” wind to a close, it’s time to start planning for Back To School. August might be the peak season for back to school shopping but by then, you’ve already missed out on significant sales. Don’t be afraid to get creative! Back-To-School Specials are not limited to school supplies and clothing. Have customers present their valid Student ID or last semester’s report card for great promotions and discounts.
- Most salons already offer student haircuts, so promote existing deals that clients may be unaware of.
- Test Prep Facilities and Driver’s Education Services can market for early registration.
- Car Washes can offer discounts for seniors looking to spruce up their vehicle for the first day.
- Mechanic shops can promote the end of summer oil changes, car inspections, tire alignment, and more.
- Bike shops can offer discounts on new bicycles, equipment, and tune-ups for students who ride to school.
- Hardware or craft stores can promote magnets, plastic crates, and other equipment to keep school lockers organized.
- Farmers Markets can promote healthy options for student lunches.
Remember: Marketing is only limited by your imagination.
Mix Up Your Marketing
Traditional printing will never steer you wrong, but as more and more parents turn to the internet for deals, you want to ensure your business is ready across all channels. Before you start designing your print advertisements, build a strong social media campaign and an easy to navigate website. This way when it comes time to design, you can include important business information such as your website URL, social media handles, business address, and hours of operation. Use large text, bold colors, and eye-catching images to draw the customer’s eye. And when you find yourself in need of a quality printer at an affordable price, look no further than Boulevard Printing Inc. Boulevard Printing has over 40 years of experience to help with your print marketing needs.
Not Sure What Print Materials To Use?
If you read last month’s article “The Perfect Copies“, then you already know copies are easy to reproduce and inexpensive, making them ideal for any marketing budget. Business cards are pocket-sized advertisements that clients can keep in their purse or wallet. Flyers can be left at businesses or on community bulletin boards. Or browse our wide selection of signs, banners, and vinyl for window displays to increase foot traffic.