The Perfect Copies
Copies Are Fast, Easy To Reproduce, And Inexpensive.
No matter your business, never underestimate the advertising potential of your copies and documents. When you put your business name in the hand of consumers, you want to use professionally printed, high-quality materials that are sure to make a favorable first impression. Clean, sharp text and images provide customers and employees with an easy way to read your message and find your contact information. Whether you’re printing colored copies to pass around at your next event or black and white copies for an office memo, you’re guaranteed to get the perfect print every time with Boulevard Printing.
Copies Are Ideal For Projects Big And Small.
Paper jams, toner issues, misfed sheets, quality concerns and costly repairs are just some of the headaches you have to deal with when copying at home. If you’re tired of wrestling around with your office copier, bring your copy jobs to us! Our commercial-grade copying equipment provides crisp, clean images and perfect reproductions at an affordable cost. One of the best things about black and white or color copies is that you can order as few or as many as you need, from 1 to 1,000 and more. Whether you need 100 simple handouts copied for distribution, 1,000 two-sided sheets copied and folded, or 10,000 multi-page documents copied, collated, and bound., look toward Boulevard Printing.
Typical Copy Sizes:
- 8.5″x11″ (Letter)
- 8.5″x14″ (Legal)
- 11″x17″ (Tabloid, Ledger)
- Custom (Cut to size)
Copies are ideal for:
- Bifold & Trifold Brochures
- Order Forms
Tips For Achieving The Perfect Black and White or Color Copy
- Don’t place artwork along the edge of your paper. When creating your artwork, leave 1/4″ white border. Text or images too close to the edge are in danger of getting cut off during the print process.
- Print a test copy. Your home printer won’t produce the same result as a professionally printed copy, but printing at home gives you the advantage of seeing your artwork one last time. Be sure to check for spelling or grammar errors and make sure all type is legible.
- Don’t copy your copies. Your original artwork looks crisp and so should your copies. When you continuously copy duplicate of the original, they eventually become soft or fuzzy, making your text hard to read. Providing high resolution, digital artwork is always recommended!
- Create contrast. When creating your artwork, be aware of the colors used and think of how they may copy. Colored backgrounds may look nice on your phone or computer but when printed, you may not get the best result. If there isn’t enough contrast between your text and background, it may become difficult to copy and hard to read.
- Add Graphics and Images. Text-heavy copies may be overwhelming for consumers. Break up long strands of text by adding a few high-quality images to draw the eye and keep your readers focused.